Dashing Dogs Grooming Studio, Inc.
Chadds Ford, PA 19317
Full-Service Dog Grooming Appointments include:
- Lots of Love and Attention
- Full Bath with top quality natural products from Quadruped
- Professional Styling and Haircut, if needed
- Nail Trimming and Paw Pad Cleaning
- Anal Gland Expression, available on request; this video gives one veterinarian's perspective on how gland expression is not necessary for all dogs
Grooming Prices depend on your dog’s breed, size, and coat condition, so the exact price for your grooming appointment can only be determined when we learn more about your individual dog. Additional charges may apply for dogs with matted coats, special needs, or conditions requiring additional time.
A la carte Services:
• Nail Trimming
• Nail Filing
• Paw Pad Hair Trimming
• Anal gland expression
Advance Appointments are necessary for Full-Service Grooming and are preferred for all services.
(1) Please check your dog for issues, such as irritated hot spots, open wounds, itching, allergies, and fleas. Alert us of any issues when you arrive.
(2) If your pet has fleas, please call the studio and let us know before you come for your appointment. In some cases, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment and treat your dog for fleas prior to coming to the studio. This prevents fleas from getting on other dogs in our care, and it gives you the opportunity to get a better handle on the issue. For advice on treating flea problems, click here or here.
(3) Please bring up-to-date vaccination records to your first appointment and keep rabies vaccinations current for the safety of our staff.
(4) Please take your dogs to the grass in front of the studio to go to the bathroom prior to coming in for your appointment. Waste disposal bags are available in front of the studio if necessary for clean-up.
We accept Cash and Credit Cards.
"I want your dog to experience the highest degree of peace and contentment possible throughout the grooming process. Most dogs enjoy grooming, and for those dogs that find it less comfortable, I stay present and look for ways to help them feel safe with me."